Acquire BPO has just completed 100% acquisition of The Smart Group, an onshore outsourcing provider based in Melbourne, Australia.
This acquisition will see us expand our capabilities domestically and:
- Provide right-shoring services, where majority of contact may be offshore and escalated issues remain onshore.
- Offer service delivery options at all stages of a business’ evolution.
- Offer a broader suite of Sales and Marketing services.
- Cater to more regulated sectors (e.g. government).
- Enable a redundancy plan for customers looking for BCP options.
We selected The Smart Group due to its 20 years of sales experience which will complement our customer service and back-office capabilities, as well as its alignment with our values and culture.
“While we’re big believers that work can be delivered exceptionally from offshore locations, we recognise some Australian businesses require a portion of work done onshore. This has become even more evident during COVID-19 as businesses have had to quickly scale up customer c says Scott Stavretis, founder and CEO of Acquire BPO. The acquisition will also allow us to enter new markets, including Government and blue-chip companies with an Australian onshore mandate, and offer a complete outsourcing proposition from customer service, through to sales and marketing.”