One of the most important assets of Acquire BPO and/or its subsidiaries (individually and collectively referred to herein as “Acquire BPO ”) is the trust and confidence placed in us to properly handle information. Our clients expect us to maintain their information accurately, protect it against manipulation and errors, and secure it from theft and unwarranted disclosure. We protect the data security of our customers and potential customers by complying with Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 10173, and all relevant local laws, and ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality.
This website is for general information purpose only. While we use reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, Acquire BPO does not warrant its absolute accuracy or accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any inaccuracy or omission. Without prior permission from Acquire BPO, no copyrighted information contained on this website may be copied or redistributed.
Acquire BPO recognizes its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you. Acquire BPO will not collect any information that identifies you personally through this website unless and until you buy our products or services, register as a member, or submit personal information for job application purposes.
This website, and our social media platforms are not intended for persons in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of information by us or use of such social media platforms. If this is applicable to you, we would advise you to inform yourself about and observe the relevant restrictions. Acquire BPO does not accept liability in this regard.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA?
We may collect and store any information you enter on our website, or provide to us through any other channel. We may also obtain lawfully collected personal or non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third parties sources. We may also collect some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website.
If you make use of any social media features or platforms, either on our website, an application we provide, or otherwise through a social media provider, we may access and collect information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies. When using a social media feature, we may access and collect information you have chosen to make available and to include in your social media profile or account, including but not limited to your name, gender, birthday, email address, address, location etc. Our access to this information may be limited or blocked based on your privacy settings with the relevant social media provider.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW IT MAY BE USED?
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- • To process, administer, implement and effect the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us from time to time;
- • To design new or enhance existing products and services provided by us;
- • To communicate with you including to send you administrative communications about any account you may have with us or about future changes to this privacy statement;
- • For data matching, internal business and administrative purposes;
- • To assist in law enforcement purposes, investigations by police or other government or regulatory authorities and to meet requirements imposed by applicable laws and regulations or other obligations committed to government or regulatory authorities;
- • To personalise the appearance of our websites, provide recommendations of relevant products and provide targeted advertising on our website or through other channels;
- • To deliver other objectives or purposes as notified at the time of collection; and
- • Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
By providing your personal information to us, you accept that Acquire BPO may retain your information for as long as necessary, to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it is collected in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Acquire BPO applies reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use including limiting physical access to data within Acquire BPO’s systems and encryption of sensitive data when transferring such data. Reasonable steps will be taken to delete or destroy the information when it is no longer necessary for any of the purpose above.
For our policy on use of your personal data for promotional or marketing purposes, please see the section entitled “Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing Purposes”.
WHO MAY BE PROVIDED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be kept confidential but we may, where permitted by law and where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the personal data was collected, provide such personal data to the following parties (for our policy on sharing of your personal data for promotional and marketing purposes, please see the section entitled “Use of Personal Data for Direct Marketing Purposes”):
- • Any person authorised to act as an authorized representative of Acquire BPO in relation to the distribution of products and services offered by Acquire BPO;
- • Any agent, contractor or third party service provider (within or outside Acquire BPO) who provides administration, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing, technology outsourcing, call centre services, mailing and printing services in connection with the operation of Acquire BPO’s business and Acquire BPO’s provision of services to you;
- • Any member company of Acquire BPO in relation to the provision or marketing of our services;
- • Any agent, contractor or third party service provider (within or outside Acquire BPO) including companies that help deliver our services, industry associations or federations;
- • Other companies that help gather your information or communicate with you, such as research companies and ratings agencies, in order to enhance the services we provide to you; and
- • Government or regulatory bodies or any person to whom a Acquire BPO company must disclose data: (a) under a legal and/or regulatory obligation in that jurisdiction applicable to that particular Acquire BPO company; or (b) pursuant to an agreement between the Acquire BPO company and the relevant government, regulatory body or other person.
From time to time, we may purchase a business or sell one or more of our businesses (or portions thereof) and where permitted by law your personal data may be transferred or disclosed as a part of the purchase or sale or a proposed purchase or sale. In the event that we purchase a business, the personal data received with that business would be treated in accordance with this privacy statement, if it is practicable and permissible to do so.
Where permitted by law, your personal data may be provided to any of the above parties who may be located in the Philippines or outside of Philippines. Your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Philippines or any other jurisdictions where any Acquire BPO company is located, or jurisdictions where a third party contractor is located or from which the third party contractor provides us services. By providing us with your personal information or using our services or our website or applications, you consent to the transfer of such information outside your jurisdiction to our facilities or to those third parties with whom we share it as described above.
ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA
As a Acquire BPO customer you have the right to:
- • Verify whether Acquire BPO holds any personal data about you and to access any such data;
- • Require Acquire BPO to correct any personal data relating to you which is inaccurate; and
- • Enquire about Acquire BPO’s policies and practices in relation to personal data.
- • Access, correction or other queries relating to your personal data
- • Suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the Acquire BPO filing system as allowed by provisions of the data privacy act and its implementing rules and regulations.
- • Object to the processing of your personal data as allowed by the provisions of the data privacy act and its implementing rules and regulations
For Data Privacy concerns, you may contact:
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
Level 37 Robinsons Cyberscape Beta
Topaz & Ruby Roads, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Philippines 160
Ph: +63 667 6800 x 744808
Acquire BPO has the right to charge costs which are directly related to and necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES
In addition to the purposes set out above, where permitted by law, Acquire BPO may use your name and contact details for promotional or marketing purposes including sending you promotional materials and conducting direct marketing in relation to the services we provide. For the purposes of direct marketing, we may, where permitted by law, provide your personal information to third parties so that they can send you promotional materials and conduct direct marketing in relation to the products and services they offer (these materials may be sent to you by postal mail, email or other means). Where permitted by law, we may provide your personal data to third parties for gain.
Before using or providing your personal data for the purposes and to the transferees set out in this section, we may be required by law to obtain your written consent, and in such cases, only after having obtained such written consent, may we use and provide your personal data for any promotional or marketing purpose.
The types of personal data that Acquire BPO would use and provide for direct marketing purposes as described above are your name and relevant contact details, although we may possess additional personal data.
If your consent is required, and you provide such consent, you may thereafter withdraw your consent to the use and provision to a third party by Acquire BPO of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and thereafter Acquire BPO shall cease to use or provide such data for direct marketing purposes.
If you have provided consent and wish to withdraw it, please inform us by writing to the address in the section on “Access Rights to Personal Data” or send us an email to email@example.com
Any such request should clearly state details of the personal data in respect of which the request is being made.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable this function in your browser settings. However, by doing so you may not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of our websites and certain features may not work properly.
If any part of this website contains links to other websites, those sites may not operate under this privacy statement. You are advised to check the privacy statements on those websites to understand their policies on the collection, usage, transferal and disclosure of personal data.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Acquire BPO reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this privacy statement, simply by notifying you of such change, update or modification. If we decide to change our personal data policy, those changes will be notified on our website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use the information and under what circumstances the information is disclosed. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting.
Should you have any questions on any part of this privacy statement or would like additional information regarding Acquire BPO’s data privacy practices please do not hesitate to contact us by the contact details above.